Before using the Website provided by the Site and its related contents, functions and/or applications (Hereafter collectively referred with the Site as the “Service”), please read these terms of service.
● “Personal information” is the information about a living individual obtained through the Service, which enables the identification of the specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description included in such information (including the information which can be collated easily with other information and thereby identify the specific individual.)
● “Personal information database, etc.” means an assembly of information containing personal information as listed below:
Specific personal information systematically organized for the retrieval with computers. In addition to what is listed in a, information specified by Government Ordinance as what is ●systematically organized for easy retrieval of specific personal information.
● “Personal data” means any personal information which configures personal information databases, etc.
SUKIJAPAN is constantly working to improve the functionality and reliability of all the services (including, but not limited to, websites, contents, applications and other computer software that Excite provides on the internet; collectively, the “Services”) that Excite provides to ensure that users ranging from beginners to existing heavy users (the “Customers”) can make use of the Services comfortably and with peace of mind. In the Services and activities of Excite, we handle Customers’ Personal Information (as defined below) and information other than Personal Information, such as information about browsing history and other matters (“Informative Data” or collectively with personal information “Related Personal Information”).
For inquiries about the implementation and operation of the Excite Personal Information Protection Management System, please contact our Personal Information Protection Controller via the address provided under the “Contact” clause below. Please note that the Chairperson of our Safety Compliance Committee serves as the Personal Information Protection Controller.
Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
Excite will not provide Personal Information to a third party without obtaining consent from the relevant Customer. However, this may not apply in any of the cases described below.
- Cases where all or part of the handling of Personal Information is assigned within the extent that is necessary for achieving the aim of use stated in the above paragraph
- Cases where a formal request has been received from the police, a court or another public organ in accordance with the law
- Cases of emergency where the life, body or property, etc. of humans are faced with an imminent threat